In Queue service0
WordPress, Microsoft PowerBI, Microsoft Excel, PostgreSQL, Communications, Tableau, Data Analysis and Interpretation, Data Cleaning and Preparation, Data Visualization, Ideation, Proposal Writing.
I am a proactive Business Intelligence Analyst and trainer with over 6 years in fast-paced business environments, spanning across the Telecoms and Energy sector, providing employers with valuable and actionable data to drive profit & growth.
Communicative and collaborative with a proven history of improving business operations to support corporate growth and improve revenue. Knowledgeable in data extraction, transformation and loading, process validation, and business needs analysis, with a proper understanding of customer requirements, and translating it into actionable project plans.
Proficient in business intelligence tools (Microsoft Excel, MS-Power Bi, PostgreSQL & Microsoft SQL server) to drive business effectiveness through recommendations based on data findings.
Work & Experience
Lead Strategic Documentation Efforts • Establish and implement best practices for documenting data analysis and strategic insights. • Create a cohesive framework for organizing, storing, and sharing strategic documents within the team and the organization. Data Analysis and Interpretation: • Conduct in-depth data analyses to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities relevant to the company's strategic goals. • Translate complex data findings into clear and actionable insights for various stakeholders. • Collaborate with data analysts to validate data accuracy, perform quality checks, and ensure data integrity. Strategic Planning Support: • Collaborate with the executive team to develop and refine the company's strategic objectives and initiatives. • Assist in the formulation and execution of strategic plans, considering data-driven insights. • Provide data-driven recommendations for optimizing business processes and maximizing performance. Communication and Presentation: • Prepare and present strategic documentation to senior management and other stakeholders, effectively conveying complex ideas. • Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the seamless integration of data-driven insights into various projects and initiatives.
• Designing and building of database systems of high availability and quality using PostgreSQL • Provide proactive data management support and training to team members • Determine, enforce, and document database policies, procedures, and standards • Create Dashboards from database systems using Microsoft Word for users as required • Analyze data to identify and report potential risks which may arise from inadequate procedures, systems, and data handling • Analyze Data and present findings and recommendations to management • Observe Legend business to determine how effectively it is operating and how satisfied customers are with products and services.
• Identified and documented project constraints, assumptions, business impacts, risks, and scope exclusions • Synthesized current business intelligence data to produce reports and polished presentations, highlighting findings and recommending changes • Recommended data standardization and usage for the protection of data integrity • Performed trend analysis on energy and supply availability of over 10,000 customers • Performed billing and collection efficiency analysis on Kaduna • Analyzed over 5,000 Post-paid customers with high outstanding as against their tariff and load assessment • Analyzed Prepaid Customer's Vending and Payments patterns • Provided Data support to the staff of various units and departments.
• Ensured proper monitoring of levels of service delivery to over 50,000 Kaduna Electric customers. • Ensured compliance of SLA from units within and without Customer service and franchise to Kaduna Electric customers. • Researched new tools and technologies that could be used by the quality assurance team. • Administered mystery shopping activities for effective quality of service delivery to an average of 3,000 customers. • Ensured quality and timely audit reports to end-user departments. • Administered feedback and survey mechanism to external customers, its roll out/ analysis; and action planning along with other groups. • Measured and analyzed levels of awareness of Kaduna Electric based on an independent customer satisfaction survey. • Administered efficient business process controls within various departments in Kaduna Electric
• Provided excellent service delivery to all assigned high value customers with customer base of over 3,000 customers. • Analyzed all escalated customer issues and resolving them within reasonable time frame. • Ensured customer satisfaction by implementing CRM solutions. Maintaining customer portfolios and data integrity. • Advised customers on product upgrades and rollouts. • Worked with Credit and risk management to identify credit risk in order to support business objectives. • Worked together with Roaming team to ensure Premier customers have seamless experiences while roaming overseas. • Provided strategic support to all customer channel for improved customer experience. • Performed regular SLA reviews with customers, making required revisions. • Arranged promotional programs to improve sales of products and services.
• Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and the organization. • Resolved complaints, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries from over 25 customers daily. • Analyze customer data to identify patterns, trends, and insights related to customer behavior, preferences, and pain points. • Communicated progress and resolution of issues to internal and external customers within SLA of 24 - 72 hours. • Completed all call Logs and documented all customer contacts in the Single view CRM system daily. • Offered relevant information and options to all customers regarding ongoing products and services. • Collaborate with the Data Analysis team to create reports and dashboards that visualize customer service performance metrics. • Answered customer telephone calls promptly and improved on-hold wait times. • Generate actionable recommendations based on data analysis to optimize customer service processes and improve overall customer satisfaction. • Maintained excellent working relations with numerous external clients, providing timely quotes and shipping information.
• Enhanced competitive differentiation through executing business post • Mobile Number Portability (MNP) /High Value (HV) sales service to newly activated ports • Uploads of report forms on the MNP self-care portal of the company • Monitored all logged requests and ensured escalation of all pending issues • Ensured a minimum of 90% achievement on all approved MNP requests • Helpdesk/HV sales to resolve rejected/delayed requests • Monitored and tracked the canvasser's daily performance • Provided support for the High-Value sales department where necessary.
• Drawing of quarterly itinerary, program planning and designation of facilitators • Day to day running of secretarial activities and organization; recipients of mails and correspondence • Provision of communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; Maintenance of equipment; crosschecking invoices • Completing special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results • Achieved financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures and monitoring costs.